1. Payment. (1.1) All orders must be paid in full at the time of ordering. We do not produce any type of wears unless the order has been fully paid. (1.2) In case of payment plans, we will start making the order as soon as the last payment has been received. ProtectiveWears.com accepts wire transfers and all major credit cards. Please note that all orders will be processed once payment is received.
2. Credit Card transactions. We work with third party payments card processors to ensure the safety of your information. All transactions are completed with a secure SSL encrypted credit card processor, which ensures that all of your information stays private and secure. The safeguarding of your payment information is the sole responsibility of our card payment processor partner(s).
3. Pricing. (3.1) We pride ourselves on fair pricing in return for quality craftsmanship. The ultimate price is determined by choice of cloth and method of construction. (3.2) The quoted price is final once the order has been placed and paid. Any future action or discount cannot be applied to past orders.
4. Order confirmation and changes. (4.1) You must check the quote/order form(s) and confirm that model, price, and quantity are correct at the time of purchase. (4.3) ProtectiveWears processes the order when the order has been fully paid. Any changes to an order must be made within 4 hours after the order confirmation. After this time period, the details of the order will be considered officially confirmed and the fulfillment process will start. (4.2) Refunds and cancelations are not permitted once the the fulfilment process has started. If the order consists of multiple items, the start of the fulfilment process is marked by the first piece. (4.3) ProtectiveWears cannot accept returns on the basis of a change of heart on your part. Neither can ProtectiveWears accept returns where you request a change to an existing order and ProtectiveWears cannot fulfil that change. (4.4) In the event of a dispute between you and ProtectiveWears over the details of the order, the details on the original order form are taken as the final order.
5. Turnaround time. (5.1) Ordering protective wears is not an overnight process. We work hard to do everything we can to deliver your order within 10 working days of placing your order. While this is not always possible, we strive daily to hit this goal. (5.2) In select situations, it may be possible to further expedite your order for an additional fee. (5.3) For special events and occasions, be sure to place your order 8-10 weeks in advance, as delivery timelines may fluctuate throughout the year and are subject to change based on a range of factors that are sometimes outside of our control. (5.4) Even if there is a material delay in the timeframe with respect to your order, including but not limited to, a production delay or an out-of-stock fabric, refunds and/or cancelations are not permitted under any circumstance. ProtectiveWears (at its sole discretion) will make best faith efforts to remedy any unfavorable situations and make things right. (5.5) ProtectiveWears will not be responsible for delays resulting from situations within your control, the recipient not being available to accept delivery, or incorrect delivery details supplied. (5.6) ProtectiveWears cannot be held responsible for delays resulting from situations out of our control, such as issues with manufacturing partners or transport, natural disasters, pandemics or other acts of God,
6. Refunds, Cancellations, Exchanges. (6.1) We do not offer any refunds, exchanges or returns. This does not affect your statutory rights and does not apply to faulty goods. (6.2) In the case of faulty goods, requests for returns or refunds must initially be supported by proof of purchase. In the case of refund, the client will be eligible for a full refund less the cost of any shipping costs previously incurred as these are considered complete at that point. ProtectiveWears retains full discretion on whether a product is deemed faulty or not. Orders will only be refunded by the original method of payment less the cost of any credit card fees. (6.3) We are 100% committed to working with you to achieve a solution.
7. Wear and Tear. All Protective Wears is disposable and not meant to be reused or use as defined in the instructions. (7.1) Upon receiving your wears, it is your sole responsibility to inspect your order and report any damages or defects to your sales representative. (7.2) You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues within 3 business days of receiving your finished wears. (7.3) We strive to provide the highest quality. We cannot be responsible for damages that are caused by personal wear and/or wear and tear that is caused from use or overuse. To be clear, our warranty does not cover damage caused by a personal accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use. (7.4) Washing or Dry-cleaning your wears is not recommended. Most dry cleaners use harmful chemicals and agents that destroy or breakdown the fabric, thereby diminishing performance and durability. (7.5) Any holes that result from normal wear and tear will be deemed the responsibly of the client.
8. Extra orders. (8.1) In case of extra orders of same article, ProtectiveWears does not guarantee that the new material/item/fabric will match the old one 100%. It is likely that the new wears will be made out of a new fabric batch and color difference are inherent to the material.
9. Shipment prices are dependent on moment of shipment. ProtectiveWears has the right to pass on surcharges of the freight companies.
10. Contact Information. If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at SF Tailors LLC DBA Protectivewears.com, 2500 Reliance Avenue in Apex, NC 27539 or via sales@Protectivewears.com.